If you want to get a personal front row seat don’t just spectate, get a hands on experience and volunteer during the rally!
|Volunteer!||Attention Rally Workers:|
|If you wish to help us out at the rally in 2018 register online. On-Site Registration information at the Crossroads Inn & Suites (Formerly Holiday Inn Express) meeting room is listed on the registration page.||If you plan on bringing children under the age of 18 to the rally, you must have a minor waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. These minor waivers will be available at registration only. The minor waiver only applies if you volunteer to work and is not needed for spectators.|
Control Captains Meeting:
|Date:||Thursday, March 15, 2018 – 8:30pm|
|Location:||Salem Crossroads Inn & Suites meeting room. (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)|
The 100 Acre Wood will again use a system of linked repeaters. These linked repeaters pass all radio traffic back and forth across all of the repeaters within the system – this means that the users won’t have to worry about net control being on a different repeater. There will be more radio traffic, so it is especially important to keep all messages short and to the point. More information will be provided in communications document(s) provided to you soon.
What to bring to the woods – For stage workers:
- Food, snacks, & something to drink (non-alcoholic)
- Warm and waterproof clothing and boots. Plan for warm to cold, rain or snow.
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Reading material when you have time to kill
- Markers and ballpoint pens – Start and Finish crew will be furnished, but it is good to have extras.
- Clip board with light if you have them
- Radio scanner, so you can get the net
- FRS radios and cameras
- Gas. Fill your vehicle before leaving Salem
- Toilet paper and Kleenex
Marshalls: Your stage captain will have a map to get you to your next assignment. Follow them when released from your first assignment.